- Code accepted - factory insulated to meet 2015 Building Code
- Ready to finish - complete with chase holes for electrical & plumbing
- 15 Year factory warranty*
- Custom designed and built to your architectural style, sealed CAD drawings provided
- Constructed in controlled factory environment - third party inspected
- Constructed of 5,000+ PSI concrete - no additional dampproofing required
- Installed in hours & year-round
About Superior Walls Products
Superior Walls foundations feature patented, insulated, precast concrete wall panels that are formed in a factory-controlled setting and delivered to the job site, where the panels are lifted into position with a crane and carefully bolted together and sealed. The walls are custom-designed and built to virtually any architectural style, complete with window and door openings.
Superior Walls panels are available in a variety of standard heights and custom lengths to suit your project. The maximum axial load (uniform house weight) for this product is 7,500 pounds per linear foot. Special point loads up to 50,000 pounds can be accommodated.
QUALITY ASSURANCE Each manufacturing plant is regularly inspected by an independent third-party inspection agency to ensure compliance with the Quality Assurance program. In addition, manufacturing and installation personnel are certified by Superior Walls of America, Ltd.
DAMPPROOFING The concrete used in the Superior Walls wall systems provides protection against freeze/thaw cycles and water vapor transmission. The urethane sealant used between panels provides superior protection against water penetration. Therefore, no additional dampproofing materials are required.
VAPOR BARRIER No vapor barrier required. Permeance of the Superior Wall panels have been tested in accordance with ASTM E 96.
FIRE RESISTANCE Superior Walls products do not require the attachment of a 15-minute thermal barrier. Ref ICC-ES ESR-1662.
Superior Walls products qualify as a two-hour fire separation wall when two layers or 5/8” Type ‘X’ drywall are applied to the studs.